Pages

Thursday 24 February 2011

Racing Looms

Once again, over the last week, I have been doing a considerable amount of training and since it is half term, I have been taking advantage of the light to ride during the days when i'm not working. 
As you may know, my first race is this Sunday, in Clitheroe, and I have been told that I need to focus on finishing with the main group, never mind about winning. However, me constantly being the competitive type, I have decided that if I do stay with the main group into the finishing stages of the race, I'll attack, or if I'm spent and have to energy left, compete in a bunch sprint.

I finally managed to secure finance for my 'super-bike' and I got my hands on it yesterday, although it has just been sat in my room looking lonely since I've been so busy recently that I haven't had a chance to ride the beauty. 
 
    ----->----->----->----->----->----->



Anyways, thanks for reading

Peter


No comments:

Post a Comment