Pages

Thursday 10 February 2011

Welcome

Hello, and welcome to my first blog of the season. Hopefully, over the coming year I will update this blog on a weekly basis with news from my races
 success and failures, notable team or sponsorship news and maybe the odd anecdote from my riding.

The purpose of this blog is to promote myself into the world of road cycling, and hopefully in the process I can entertain you for a few minutes. Also, as the year goes on I will tell you my plans for the season and where I predict my racing will take me, and whether I will make it professionally.

I have been riding now for 2 years after purchasing my first road bike from Pennine Cycles and have only taken part in a few races and haven't really taken racing too seriously. However, I hope to participate in 40+ events this year and get some decent results.

Thanks for Visiting and Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment